Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Flat Earth Theory Destroyed by Pres Uchtdorf

Honestly, I don't know why people dwell on this flat earth theory.

Let's say it is flat. What do we accomplish? Why would they lie about it? For all I know, they have no idea what it looks like and it's a freaking square. 

All jokes aside.

Joseph Fielding Smith once said: "We will never get a man into space. This earth is man's sphere and it was never intended that he should get away from it. The moon is a superior planet to the earth and it was never intended that man should go there. You can write it down in your books that this will never happen."

I believe Joseph Fielding Smith was right but because NASA said they did, he took it back. Why? I have no idea. 

Let me begin to say that I know NASA is a liar and a deceiver. I don't trust them one bit. I do not believe we did land on the moon. I don't believe it is possible unless God allows it but that's another subject. 

I wonder how many people realized what Pres Uchtdorf said in the October general conference in his talk "Bearers of Heavenly Light" when he stated: "the earth will continue to rotate" https://www.lds.org/general-conference/ ... t?lang=eng

We can sit here and debate this all day and night but it seems to me that people literally spend many hours/days/months and years debating over something that truly doesn't matter. The only thing we can agree on is that NASA is a liar. That is it. That being said, I refuse to waste any more time in trying to prove that the earth is round.


No comments:

Post a Comment